Gold Seal Roofing, LLC Commercial Roofing Services
in the Tampa, FL Area
The roof is one of the most important structural elements for maintaining the structural integrity of a commercial building. Gold Seal Roofing, LLC is highly experienced in developing commercial roofing solutions that are cost effective, long lasting, and can provide energy savings. As you’ll see, there are many types of commercial roofs.
The Right Roofer for Every Job
Regardless of which type of roof the situation dictates, Gold Seal Roofing, LLC has the specific knowledge necessary to analyze and design the appropriate system. And our installation techniques are constantly being modified so that we always create a cost-effective, easily maintained, and high-quality finished product.
Commercial Roofs For Steep Slopes
For those steep-slope applications, metal roofing and shingles are often more economical to install. They also tend to enhance a building’s curb appeal.
Commercial Roofs for Low Slopes
Coatings, built-up roofing, and single-ply membranes are used for low-slope applications. They can present challenges because of the difficulty of the roof pitch, and because there are generally more rooftop obstacles.
Modified Roofing Systems
For reasons already mentioned, low-slope or flat roofing applications present many challenges. But that is where modified roofing systems shine.
Built-up Roofing and Modified Bitumen
These two types of roofs, which include self-adhering and torch-applied modified bitumen, are among the toughest and most durable commercial roofs available. Modified bitumen is asphalt to which modifiers have been added. These modifiers give modified bitumen either a rubber-like or plastic-like property.
Commercial Coating Systems
Building owners and managers are constantly challenged to save money while still upgrading and improving the quality of their facilities. Sound familiar? A roof coating may help extend the life of an existing roof, while enhancing interior comfort and reducing energy costs, but they are not a substitute for a new roof
A well-done coating will protect a building investment, but should not be used in place of a commercial roofing system. The cost of a coating should be analyzed over its life span to determine if there is real value when compared with a roof replacement. Gold Seal Roofing, LLC can help you make that determination.
If the roof insulation is still good but the membrane is damaged, then a roof re-cover can be a cost-saving option. Gold Seal Roofing, LLC like these two options:
- Single-ply systems, such as thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) and PVC membranes offer highly reflective roofs, with low-temperature flexibility and high-temperature tolerance. They’re resistant to chemicals and ultraviolet light and are easy to maintain. The higher installation cost is usually offset by energy savings and low maintenance.
- EPDM rubber roofing is a one-coat system that offers superior durability and is easy to repair. It is popular for both new and retrofit applications and is one of the longest-lasting commercial roofs available.
Metal roofs are an excellent choice for commercial applications because they:
- Are energy efficient
- Are environmentally friendly
- Last a long time
- Have low maintenance needs and low maintenance costs
- The higher installation costs are offset by the addition of architectural character and by the reduction of long-term operating costs.
- Commercial Metal Roof
- Metal roof systems offer choices
Metal roofing comes in a variety of patterns, and can be installed with exposed or hidden fasteners. The array of available colors ensures a distinctive roof that can coordinates well with the overall color scheme of the building.
Call Gold Seal Roofing, LLC
For more information, or to schedule your FREE estimate with us, please call Gold Seal Roofing, LLC at 813-247-2450.